ArcSource Group, Inc.
We are seeking a Program Manager to support the Office of Transportation Workforce and Technology Deployment (HIT) Support Services in providing course or workshop planning and design and development. The Program Manager (PM) will have the responsibility of providing program management and oversight support to all direct charge personnel as well as supporting government customers (e.g., COR/COTR). This includes quality assurance for all products delivered to the Government and availability of resources to complete all Task Orders. Serves as the contact point for all matters related to contract management, task order modifications, and performance issues. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to discuss and review task requirements, performance, and deliverables. Fulfills contract reporting requirements.
Position Location: Remote (some projects may be completed onsite in Washington, DC)
- Provide program management oversight.
- Identify emerging information and methodologies relevant to improving quality and efficiency of the work conducted under contract and provide program level guidance and oversight to complete assigned tasks on-time, within budget, and with a high-quality product.
- Ensure regular communication with the COR on all program opportunities and challenges, including weekly work status and progress meetings, monthly summary reports, and periodic reports as requested.
- Provide ad hoc report requests in a timely manner and store on SharePoint.
- Prepare and submit monthly tracking reports for each task and for the contract overall.
- Prepare and submit financial management data, customer service reports, ad hoc reports, and other contracted items as determined beneficial by the Government.
- Develop SOP to communicate and report the status of contractor personnel in the event of Federal government closures such as furlough, inclement weather & facility closure.
- Develop and maintain contractor personnel roster, leave, and back up personnel.
- Ensure personnel continue to stay current on new technology and best practices.
- Ensure personnel execute their tasks with a high level of quality and with appropriate customer service-oriented behavior.
- Ensure subcontractors are seamlessly managed and clear on their role and company processes such as for travel or invoicing.
- Ensure ArcSource and subcontractor personnel issues are handled privately, and the client is informed of personnel changes timely.
- Must be available during normal duty hours to discuss problems with government personnel within 24 hours, as necessary.
- Maintain satisfactory performance and proactively resolve issues pertaining to ArcSource procedures.
- Monitor quality of deliverables and conduct quality control as necessary.
- Maintain current Standard Operating Procedures for all contractor tasks that defines job processes and procedures.
- Maintain a list of assigned deliverables to include status, timeline, prioritization, earned value forecasting, and available/remaining funding.
- Serve as the primary contact point for all issues related to the ongoing development of the instructional systems design team. This includes topics such as instructional design principles, standards, continuing education schedules and topics, special projects, delivery mechanisms, conferences and exhibits, and similar such development efforts.
- Ensure Instructional System Designers (ISDs) are knowledgeable and properly enforcing FHWA’s Section 508 compliance requirements. Maintain current compliance requirements for use by developers to include standard wording on website and use in task orders for any of the offices under HIT.
- Serve as the primary contact point for all issues related to the ongoing development of the media development team. This includes topics such as visual/audible standards, special projects, delivery mechanisms, conferences and exhibits, and similar such development efforts.
- Provide leadership and coordination to develop HIT’s Annual Technology Plan, which includes tasks such as performance objectives, security requirements, improvements, usability studies, and data analysis.
- Maintain situational awareness of all activities within the program and be able to provide quick responses to questions that come up.
- Attend scheduled and ad hoc team and stakeholder virtual meetings as needed.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing technology plans.
- Experience managing and overseeing training and media projects.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams with around 20 staff.
- Section 508 Compliance.
- Prior experience with Federal Highway, NHI, or HIT.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or other relevant certification.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with education level.
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar or associated role working with cross-functional teams and the customer.
- Experience supporting Federal government customers or working in government environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work, and manage time.
- Possesses excellent verbal, presentation, writing, and customer service skills; and leadership skills, including personnel management and project/task management to accomplish contract requirements.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software; SharePoint and other communications related software programs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employer-paid Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fifteen Days PTO, plus Federal Holidays
- 401k Plan with generous employer match
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Problem-Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Written Communication– Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
- Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Work is performed in a Fully Remote/Telework Environment. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Program Manager (Remote) ]