Zotefoams 55 Precision Drive Walton KY 41094 USA
Full-time, steady work schedule, $1 Night & Weekend Differentials, Comprehensive Benefit Package. This is an exciting opportunity and optimal time to join a stable company that is rapidly growing!
Full-time positions will be responsible for the operation of production process equipment and the manual handling and stacking of material and palletization.
Available shift patterns:
- 12-HOUR SHIFT: Days (6a-6:30p) Nights (6pm – 6:30am) with alternating 36/48 hour weeks with alternating 3-day weekend, holidays as they fall
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE DEPENDABLE and FLEXIBLE IN TERMS OF SHIFT COVERAGE for training and responsiveness to business needs.
Some qualifications include:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Prior manufacturing experience preferred
· Capable in basic arithmetic and pc proficiency
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Able to follow instructions to implement changes in process conditions or equipment settings needed to influence product properties
· Forklift experience a plus but will train
· Capable of repetitive movements that include bending and reaching overhead
· Must be self-motivated with a willingness to learn, a strong team player and safety-minded
· Must be dependable, maintain regular attendance and provide flexibility as business needs change
Accelerated pay progression, including night shift & weekend differentials as well as attendance incentives
Health and dental benefits available day one of employment!
Join a Great Work Environment and Team Now!
Submit resume online
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Worker ]