Mount Holly Springs, PA, USA
- Use of microscopes, soldering irons, hot air tools, epoxy dispensers, and small hand tools
- Machine operations to perform automated assembly functions
- Read and follow documents to determine proper assembly and processing procedure
- Soldering, epoxy dispense, and assembling of components at circuit board level Other duties as assigned
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good dexterity skills / hand – eye coordination
- Quality and safety minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer, math and reading comprehension skills
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous assembly experience a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required
This is a 1st shift and 2nd shift position.
Hearing, Seeing, Talking, Works Alone, Works Around Others
80% Sitting, 10% Walking, 10% Standing
Microchip Technology Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Specialist (Mount Holly Springs, PA, USA) ]