Mount Holly Springs, PA, USA
At Microchip, we work every day to innovate and develop products that solve our customers’ technology challenges. Our team of more than 20,000 people worldwide is dedicated to delivering on the promise of working together to improve lives.
Learn about our guiding values that are the building blocks and foundation of our culture and discover how we make a positive impact in the communities in which we operate. We believe our culture fosters trust, collaboration and belonging.
Our people serve the industrial, computing, automotive, communications, aerospace and defense, and consumer market segments. As part of our global team, you can build technology solutions in our six growth areas – 5G, data centers, autonomous driving, the Internet of Things, electric vehicles, and artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Around the world, we are committed every day to recruiting, retaining and promoting people in our diverse workforce. Your perspective, passion and ingenuity will contribute to achieving more as we fulfill our mission as a leading provider of smart, connected and secure embedded control solutions.
Join our community of exceptional people doing incredible things.
- Use of microscopes, soldering irons, hot air tools, epoxy dispensers, and small hand tools
- Machine operations to perform automated assembly functions
- Read and follow documents to determine proper assembly and processing procedure
- Soldering, epoxy dispense, and assembling of components at circuit board level
- Other duties as assigned
- Organizational skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good dexterity skills / hand – eye coordination
- Quality and safety minded
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer, math and reading comprehension skills
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous assembly experience a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required
Hearing, Seeing, Talking, Works Alone, Works Around Others
80% sitting, 10% standing, 10% walking, 100% inside
Microchip Technology Inc is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Specialist (Mount Holly Springs, PA, USA) ]