429 South Michigan Avenue, Hastings, MI, USA
Quality Aluminum Products
Summary: The main goal of the production helper is to support the machine operator produce finished products. The helper will help verify quantity, quality, and labeling of finished goods by performing the following duties. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Catch products as they are produced from the machine.
- Assemble cardboard box to meet production schedule.
- Organize finished product in cardboard boxes. Including but not limited to: taping, gluing and banding.
- Label finished goods based on product code and quantity.
- Stack boxed finished goods on skids according to standards.
- Aid in 5s of production area.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained by watching for product defects.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance at QAP facility.
- Any other job assigned
- Promote and facilitate safety culture
We offer health, life, and dental insurance along with 401K options. We have two different shifts available. 1st shift starts at $13.00/hr and 2nd shift starts at $13.50/hr. We also have positions available in the shipping, warehouse, and maintenance departments.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Production Helper ]