16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the leading dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma.
Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
This position requires travel throughout the State of Oklahoma. Position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Responsible for providing support and assistance in meeting all applicable compliance and regulation requirements. Responsible to monitor and coordinate, where necessary, all compliance requirements from Delta Dental Plans Association (DDPA). Responsible to create, track and maintain policies to comply with the law and to review, coordinate and maintain privacy agreements. Assist in coordinating privacy with security practices, as well as privacy portions of annual SOC 2 and tri-annual HIPAA audits. Accountable for preparing and conducting employee training on HIPAA and fraud, as well as maintaining reference tools for employees. Prepare responses and gather information for legal inquiries, as well as, Business Associate Agreements. Assist Compliance and Privacy Director, Chief Operating and Privacy Officer in other areas and projects as needed.
- Minimum two years experience in business, public policy, political science, or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of two years work experience in the insurance industry.
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication, research and presentation skills.
- HIPAA certified.
- Knowledge of insurance laws.
- Complete understanding of how fraud is detected and investigated.
- Some audit experience would be helpful.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Privacy and Compliance Specialist (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]