3967 Buffalo St, Marion, NY, USA
The employee in this position will operate presses, ovens and other secondary equipment to produce PTFE billets that will be machined into seals.
– Load, operate and unload molding presses to create billets for the CNCs to machine into seals.
– Set up molding presses following Standard Work Instructions.
– Load oven racks and take billets to ovens for centering.
– Perform preventive and basic maintenance on required equipment.
– Actively participate and support the plant’s safety program. Report any injury or near miss immediately to your Group Lead or EHS Manager. Report all unsafe conditions immediately to a Group Lead, Value Stream Manager or EHS Manager.
– Actively participate in the High Performance Team designated for your area. The HPTs are meant to improve the work experience by allowing the employees an opportunity to offer suggestions for improvement.
– Record accurate and timely data, including order completions and quantity on daily labor reports, reclaim tickets, for reject parts and daily hours worked.
– Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area. Keep all walkways and aisle free of any debris or clutter. Maintain 5S standards by returning tools to shadow boards. Sweep floor and finishing area as needed.
– Daily attendance is a requirement of the job, as is arriving on time. Overtime is expected when customer demand dictates the need.
– Other duties as assigned.
– High School diploma or GED preferred.
– Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
– Due to contracts with the US Government, this facility must comply with the International Trade in Arms Regulations or ITARS. Therefore all successful candidates must be either a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder.)
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Press Operator ]