Marion, NY 14505
Parker Hannifin Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the world’s leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity’s biggest challenges. Equal Employment Opportunity Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Position Summary: This position will operate presses and ovens to manufacture PTFE billets that will be machined into seals. This position is located in Marion, New York.
– Load, operate and unload molding presses to create billets for the CNCs to machine into seals.
– Set up molding presses following Standard Work Instructions.
– Load oven racks and take billets to ovens for centering.
– Perform preventive and basic maintenance on required equipment.
– Actively participate and support the plant’s safety program. Report any injury or near miss immediately to your Group Lead or EHS Manager. Report all unsafe conditions immediately to a Group Lead, Value Stream Manager or EHS Manager.
– Actively participate in the High Performance Team designated for your area. The HPTs are meant to improve the work experience by allowing the employees an opportunity to offer suggestions for improvement.
– Record accurate and timely data, including order completions and quantity on daily labor reports, reclaim tickets, for reject parts and daily hours worked.
– Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work area. Keep all walkways and aisle free of any debris or clutter. Maintain 5S standards by returning tools to shadow boards. Sweep floor and finishing area as needed.
– Daily attendance is a requirement of the job, as is arriving on time. Overtime is expected when customer demand dictates the need.
– Other duties as assigned.
– High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
– Due to contracts held with the U.S. Government, this facility is required to comply with the International Trade in Arms Regulations (ITARS); therefore, all successful candidates must either be U.S. Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents (green card holder.)
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Drug Tests Drug-Free Workplace
In accordance with Parker’s policies and applicable state laws, Parker provides for a drug-free workplace. Therefore, all applicants seeking employment with Parker will be subject to drug testing as a condition of employment.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Press Operator ]