320 Mason Montgomery Road, Mason, OH, USA
Ice Industries Deerfield
Job Title: Press Operators – 1st and 2nd Shift
Reports To: Team Lead
Location: Ice Industries Deerfield, Mason Ohio location
General Function: Operating metal stamping presses safely in order to make quality products.
- Safely operate metal stamping presses by manually feeding steel blanks on die for forming, placing part on die to trim, place part on die for piercing(s).
- Filling out press cards as required.
- Completing tags, check-sheets and reports timely and accurately.
- Responsible to keep area clean and participate in plant clean-up.
- Work in a team environment, work with other employees.
- Follow company policies, company safety policies and practice safe work habits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing environment, safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toe shoes are required.
Standing up to 8 hours at a time. Lifting, pushing and pulling up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis. Some bending and walking.
High School Diploma or GED
On the job training will be provided.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Capable of taking directives and following instructions.
Capable of working in a fast pace environment
Capable of completing proper paperwork.
Excellent attendance, capable of working overtime to include Saturday and when necessary – Sunday.
Communicate with coworkers and team leader.
Safety and quality oriented.
Must pass a pre-employment physical and alcohol/drug screen test
We offer a competitive package that includes:
Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug Card
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Press Operator 1st & 2nd Shift ]