6025 Jean Road, Lake Oswego, OR, USA
Community Compounding Pharmacy
We are looking for a qualified individual with strong customer service skills to join our team at a compounding pharmacy in Lake Oswego as a full-time Pharmacy Technician. At CCP, we specialize in high quality compounded medications which are customized to offer solutions when commercially available products do not fit our customers’ needs. We offer a fast-paced, team-based work environment in an office surrounded by restaurants and shops (Bridgeport area).
In this role, you will be responsible for entering and maintaining prescription data and patient profiles using our pharmacy software on a computer. Customer service is a big part of this role; you will be professionally answering incoming calls from multiple lines and responding to a variety of patient questions. Effectively addressing and resolving any customer service issues is critical to your success.
Training/initial hours are Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm with some rotating Saturdays 9am – 1pm (if you work Saturday you will have an alternate week day off). This position is expected to train and work five days per week.
- Oregon Pharmacy Technician license
- Preference given to those with current National Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) and a certified license through the State of Oregon (CPT)
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in pharmacy processing department preferred
- Professional communication style and ability to work well with all types of individuals
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excels at customer service, with a strong customer service background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities, prioritizing time-sensitive tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and the ability to support a team
Frequent sitting, speaking, hearing, and use of hands to type, use a phone, mouse, and keyboard. Some bending, reaching, and standing. Constant visual ability to view a computer and pharmacy paperwork.
Reasonable accommodations are available to individuals with a physical or mental disability.
CCP is an EEO employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Pharmacy Technician – Processing Department (6025 Jean Road, Lake Oswego, OR, USA) ]