Hybrid (Austin, TX, USA)
Undefeated Tribe Operating Co
The Payroll Specialist supports a high-performance, high-care culture that operates with speed and urgency in delivering outcomes. They provide a high level of support to the executive and management team by performing detailed and process-oriented work with excellence. They support WOW service in payroll functions, supporting our operations team at the highest level!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform a full range of recordkeeping and payroll processing activities.
- Establish and maintain employee/payroll records.
- Audit timekeeping records for accurate pay and compliance with established organization standards and wage and hour laws.
- Post changes in pay and tax status, compute wage and overtime payments, and calculate and record payroll deductions.
- Maintain accurate calculation of Bonus payroll cycles.
- Support Team Members with Payroll inquiries and updates.
- Assist with the purchase of goods or services for the organization.
- Track inventory and order status of goods and services ordered.
- Assist with gathering information needed for internal and external audits.
- Various administrative duties such as filing, faxing, and copying/scanning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Requires extended use of computer and peripheral equipment.
- Prolonged stints of sitting working in an office/home office environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in Business related field preferred
- Preferred minimum 3 years payroll experience
- Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Experience in multi-unit organization preferred
Travel: Travel up to 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Crunch Fitness Austin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Payroll Specialist (Hybrid (Austin, TX, USA)) ]