177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports administration, coordination, and application of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices.
- Processes and submits payroll information using Paychex Flex.
- Monitors employee time and attendance
- Assists with employee benefit programs including but not limited to health and dental insurance, life insurance, PTO, FMLA, and other programs.
- Responds to employee’s benefit questions, resolves problems regarding access to or payment of benefits, and processes enrollment forms and change requests.
- Schedules and coordinates interviews and new employee orientations.
- Maintains employee files and database
- Completes verifications of employment
- Assists with counseling and disciplinary Issues
- Assists with scheduling and managing temporary workers as needed.
- Administers safety programs, investigates accidents, and prepares reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of Payroll/HR experience
- Basic knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Enthusiastic and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging employee issues
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to speak, read and write Spanish is a plus.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Payroll/HR Coordinator ]