San Diego, CA, USA
Secure Transportation, leader in the non-emergency medical transportation industry, with 30+ years providing excellent customer service to our passengers and clients, is hiring three (3) Partner Coordinators for its San Diego operation.
The Partner Coordinator must effectively coordinate the communication and distribution of reservations to Secure Transportation Partners.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Assign reservations to our partner network based on appropriate service capacity
for coverage and availability.
· Effectively and efficiently assign members to partners.
· Communicate effectively and professionally with all staff, clients, and partners.
· Ensure all declined reservations are reassigned to alternate partners.
· Ensure all changes to reservations and cancellations are communicated with Secure partners.
· Confirm all reservations are assigned properly and accepted by Secure partners by set deadline.
· Process Partner Pay adjustments as assigned.
· Monitor live reservations.
· Provide outstanding customer service and efficiency while responding to member phone calls activating transportation requests.
Education & Training
· High School Diploma / GED required.
Knowledge and Experience
· Prior customer service experience preferred
· Prior dispatch experience not a requirement. Will train.
· Bilingual is a plus but not required
· Proficient in use of email and internet.
· Must possess the skills to properly and timely perform key tasks and responsibilities.
· Must possess the ability to solve problems.
· Must possess the ability to multi-task.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have excellent organizational skills and be detailed oriented.
· Work schedule may vary.
· Overtime, holiday, and weekends may be required in order to ensure deadlines are met.
· Benefits include vacation, sick pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, and life.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use a computer and keyboard.
· The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
· The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, or kneel.
Job Type: Full-time
Secure Transportation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Partner Coordinator ]