Chester, PA, United States
The General Manager of the dispensary is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience while maximizing revenue goals, leading the management & development of the dispensary staff, and ensuring compliance with all inventory, security, and system protocols. The GM is also responsible for forecasting inventory levels, ordering and receiving product, and maintaining accurate systems for regulatory reporting and sales analysis. This sales-oriented individual should be passionate about the benefits of medical cannabis and making a difference in our people’s lives.
- Maximizes retail productivity, sales and profit, while ensuring that standards of service excellence are continuously met and improved upon.
- Ensures a world-class experience exists for our patients. Understands and remains current on market demand for product offerings and ensures dispensary teams are trained to meet patient needs.
- Responsible for store staffing by recruiting, selecting, and conducting new hire orientation.
- Responsible for coaching, training, developing, and managing dispensary employees throughout the year and during performance appraisal periods.
- Knowledgeable about state law regarding cannabis.
- Understands various strains and their purported effect on debilitating medical conditions.
- Direct involvement in community outreach events, both internal and external.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program policies and procedures.
- Provides a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains professional reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements.
- Maintains and oversees cash accounting procedures and record keeping.
- Responsible for driving brand initiatives and sales promotions. Identifies trends and opportunities to define changes in process and procedures that drive operations and sales. Proactively collects customer feedback and uses feedback to implement new product offerings.
- Maintains inventory reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Establishes strong relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Secures merchandise by implementing and managing security protocols, systems and process controls.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and ethics when dealing with all aspects of the business.
- Responsible for all required state reporting maintaining accurate reporting.
- Associate’s degree – Bachelor’s degree preferred, and relevant experience including:
- Strong leader with 5 years of experience in a high volume retail environment.
- Strong people management and retail operations knowledge, including inventory control, loss prevention, retail POS systems, merchandising, customer service and budget preparation.
- Solid business and financial acumen and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated track record in driving revenue and increasing store productivity.
- A high-touch, credible, visible leader who could establish instant credibility with patients and inspire the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue.
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [PA – General Manager ]