Huntsville, AL, USA
Gleason Research Associates, Inc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Prepares and submits Master Planning statements of work, plans, drawings, and specifications to provide a complete and usable facility. The information and duties performed will influence day-to-day functions and impact long term goals within the directorate.
· Initiates work order submission working with government leads and engineers to execute new building requirements to computer labs, offices, and open bay spaces. Provides scheduling, planning, impacts, funding, and close out documents to the facility manager.
· Works with the building custodians grading the life cycle of building infrastructures working with DPW/Garrison, to provide new and updated building components to extend the usable life of the buildings.
· Submits minor repairs on daily maintenance items to be repaired by Redstone base personnel. Works with building custodians to resolve building issues. Plans and facilitates building outages and campus shutdowns through CCDC and DPW.
· Conducts physical security inspections in areas where there are classified and open storage requirements. Submits findings to CCDC Engineering for work order submission and completion.
· Offloads weapon systems and shelters with overhead cranes and forklifts. Installs electrical hookup of assets for operation and testing.
· Must maintain certifications and inspect Classified Secure Open Storage. Must request SCS inspections on completion of projects and provide documents to Security.
· Working hours must be flexible to support building outages, construction outages. Some night and weekend duty hours will be required.
- This position may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
· High School diploma plus 12 years of general experience required. BS/BA degree will substitute for 4 years’ experience. 5 years must be in design/build construction at a Government facility.
· Must have previous experience working with Master planning, DPW, Garrison, Army Corp of Engineers providing statement of work, scopes, drawings, and specs.
· Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
· Strong oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
· Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance.
Please apply on-line at https://grainc.applicantpro.com/jobs/3219757
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operations Readiness Analyst Level 5 (Huntsville, AL, USA) ]