226 Dean A McGee Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
The Operations Courier is responsible for pick-up and delivery of incoming and outgoing U.S. mail/packages between APMEX Oklahoma City locations and the USPS distribution center. The position is also responsible for pick-up and delivery of inter-office mail/packages, and supplies/material.
A day in the life of a Courier:
- Sort, load and unload USPS and inter-office mail/packages into Company vehicles.
- Transport USPS and inter-office mail/packages between USPS locations and APMEX facilities in Oklahoma City area.
- Load, transport and unload supplies/materials manually, with carts and with forklift at and between APMEX facilities in Oklahoma City area.
- Unload manually, with carts and with forklift deliveries at APMEX facilities
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 5 years licensed driver
Computer Skills: Basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Certificates & Licenses: Valid Oklahoma State issued Driver’s License
Other Requirements: Ability to pass MVR check
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operations Courier ]