4053 NW 3rd St., Bldg A Oklahoma City, OK 73107
The Operations Assistant performs warehouse and installation activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Operations Assistant include the following:
- Travel and inspect installs as needed to ensure complete satisfaction
- Ensure installs are completed according to schedule
- Process orders when needed to make ready for subcontractors and/or Operations department
- Loadout to subcontractors
- Maintain communication with subcontractors
- Inspects vehicles, machines, and equipment monthly to ensure in good working order at all times to meet safety standards, specific operational performance, and optimum utilization
- Affixing inventory tags to inventory
- Operate forklift, pulling material, making cuts, loading, and unloading of the material
- Maintain the printing of the inventory tags
- Sell supplies to subcontractors
- Oversee and/or perform warehouse cleanliness duties (i.e.: sweep floors, arrange dumpster pickup, parking
- lot-neat, etc.)
On occasion will oversee Warehouse activities when Operations Manager or Warehouse Manager and/or Installation Manager are not available.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Three to six months of related experience and/or training.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide to complete basic mathematical functions.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer knowledge including Word processing software and be at a beginner to intermediate Excel user.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Maintain Forklift Certification. A valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Rasa Floors, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Operations Assistant ]