177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Ira Green, Inc. is seeking an energetic and talented Office Assistant. Responsibilities will include but not limited to data entry, item research, compiling data, and working on various special projects that support our accounting department. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two or more years of office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels. Must be able to effectively work as a team with entry-level hourly employees, as well as the senior management team.
- Knowledge in Syspro ERP is a plus
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Office Assistant ]