1325 North Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL, USA
OPTO International, Inc.
OPTO is a fast-paced, constantly-growing retail store fixture manufacturing company selling to the retail industry. We believe in relentlessly communicating, both internally and to our customers, in an effort to constantly improve ourselves. We are obsessively focused on helping our clients be successful, which in turn makes us successful.
OPTO employs joined-up, responsive and adaptive people who work hard as a tight team. We have first-class marketing and a design-led customer sales interface focused on fully understanding and guiding each customer to be successful through the purchase of our product. The product itself is high-quality, customizable, durable, and built from inventory-based components. This gives us industry-leading speed and reliability in execution, which in turn gives our customers the confidence to make us business partners for years to come.
The .NET Software Engineer must be a highly motivated, well-rounded, self-starter that works best in a collaborative environment. Those in this position are responsible for developing, testing, and deploying OPTO’s business software. This includes both small enhancements as well as full blown applications.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are also essential as this position will interface with relevant team members to establish functional requirements and provide regular updates on progress made.
- Collaborating with team members to identify requirements and specifications
- Producing efficient and easily manageable code based on requirements
- Creating and utilizing testing environments as needed
- Managing the deployment lifecycle of all applications
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements
Qualifications and Requirements
- Translating complex technical problems into common language
- Strong research and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience developing in .NET
- Solid understanding of both SQL and NoSQL approaches to design
- Experience with REST integrations preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate on Education and Experience
- Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
OPTO International is an equal opportunity employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [.NET Software Engineer (1325 North Mittel Boulevard, Wood Dale, IL, USA) ]