Capitol Heights, MD, USA
Capitol Heights, MD, US, 20743
Requisition ID: 46074
Posting Locations: Capitol Heights
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
Sign On Bonus $200
Teammates will be eligible for a $300 bonus after 90 days of employment
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Merchandiser is responsible for presenting products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations. This position services and maintains multiple bulk accounts by merchandising approved products and packages using safe handling techniques and following all quality guidelines. Ability to follow plan sets, planograms and communicate to store management and cross-functional personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fills, merchandises and rotates products on display and the shelf according to procedures and special programs
- Physically moves the product from the backroom and places it on display
- Creates and distributes point of sale materials on display and shelve where permitted. Rotates product. Fills and merchandises Fastlane merchandisers and vendors; checks vendor to ensure proper operation
- Organizes and maintains back room by stacking and arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of empty pallets and shells, damaged and out of date product to the branch
- Fosters business relationship with store personnel through routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs, new opportunities, and upcoming activities discussions
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must have effective communication skills which include listening, speaking, and writing
- Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail setting
- Merchandisers must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively to satisfy the needs of a variety of customers with different demands and expectations
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively)
- Able to work reliably and independently with little daily supervision
- Critical thinking skills
- Company provided cell phone
- Valid in-state driver’s license
Personal vehicle available to use for work
Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $100,000 per person/$300,000 per occurrence/$50,000 property damage and $500 or less Deductible effective from first day of employment
- Excellent driving history
The work environment will vary, including but not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Merchandiser ]