Chicago, IL, USA
Alliance Ground International
The work of a Forklift and GSE Mechanics includes but are not limited to maintaining and repairing
sit down Forklifts and Ground Service Equipment. Maintain parts inventory and repair records for all equipment by completing accurate paperwork. Must be able to work safely, utilizing proper protective
equipment always and understand the concept of LOTO (Lockout / Tagout). Ensure all
paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with
required information. Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and
electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are
- Ability to concentrate on detail.
- Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
- Adhere to safety practices and programs.
- Ability to multitask.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of previous auto mechanic or technical training (diesel and hydraulic) preferred
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug
screen is required.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Mechanics ]