Capitol Heights, MD, USA
Telligent Masonry LLC
We are looking for an individual that is mechanically inclined, knowledgeable and willing to learn. At least 3-5 years of mechanical experience preferred.
Position Type: Full Time
Work days: 7:00AM-3:30pm Monday-Friday. Sometimes until later on weekdays. Saturday’s depending on weekly workload.
- Punctual. *ZERO tolerance for tardiness.*
- Ability to multitask
- Email etiquette is a strong point
- Possess ability to fix and repair equipment when needed, particularly gas and diesel engines
- Example: General forklift repairs, mixer motor repairs, leaks, busted hoses, engine repair etc.
- Prioritize maintenance & repairs for broken down yard and job site equipment.
- Utilize cost effective methods to order parts needed for repairs.
- Communicate lead time for arrival of ordered parts.
- Keep a record/log book of equipment repairs (with solution utilized for repair) for 15+ ongoing jobs.
- Report daily to the Yard Manager.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- 401K benefits
- Health insurance
Please send resume, preferably with 1 reference.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW [Mechanic / Service Technician ]