Sebastian, Florida, USA
KSM Engineering & Testing
KSM Engineering & Testing has excellent opportunity available for an entry level Construction Materials Lab Testing Technician with some Data Entry experience to assist in Sebastian, Florida.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Ideal candidate will have an interest in learning all aspects of Construction Materials Testing as well as being responsible for all data entry input as needed.
Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written), ability to follow standard testing procedures, be able to consistently pay attention to details, have a good attitude, and work well with others.
We will train and assist you in becoming certified in aggregates, concrete, soil, asphalt and other construction related materials.
- Perform tests for soil, concrete and asphalt in compliance with applicable ASTM, AASHTO and other standards.
- Assist on secondary testing of soil, concrete and asphalt relating to permeability, strength and materials acceptance.
- Provide occasional field support including sample or supply pick-up and delivery.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable, punctual, attention to detail
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to use computer software
- High School Diploma
- Experience Not Required – Will Train
Employee Benefits include:
Vacation Time, Sick Time
Health Insurance (50% per covered health plan)
Dental Insurance (Employee Covered at Group Rate)
Vision Insurance (Employee Covered at Grout Rate)
Life Insurance Policy (KSM Covers first $25,000 and remainder per employee)
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Materials Lab Technician ]