177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
The Item Master Database Analyst will be responsible for the item creation, reorganization, and maintenance of the company’s item master database. With strong data entry and reporting experience, this analyst will be owning the item creation process as well as increasing efficiency and inventory knowledge throughout the organization to improve synchronization among the different departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Streamline the existing item master database under the new standards defined by the executive and management teams.
- Conduct data cleansing to rid the system of old, unused, inaccurate or duplicative data.
- Master data creation process owner and key contact for SKU creation. Acts as guardian of item master data to ensure compliance with the master data template. Responsible for maintaining consistency and alignment as changes and developments occur.
- Work with customer base to maintain data synchronization and upload new item information as needed.
- Ensure data integrity of the overall item master database.
- Create and maintain proper documentation methodology for the purpose of code creation.
- Take initiative to develop and improve procedures and processes.
- Use the item master knowledge to take over the monitoring of inventory cleaning: discontinued, obsolete, expired and quality blocked items.
- 1-2 years of experience in database management or reporting in supply chain and distribution
- Advanced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Ability to work in both an independent and team environment.
- Prior experience with supply chain processes and procedures.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Master Data Analyst ]