Los Angeles, CA, USA
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals of LAX/Hawthorne is seeking a Marketing and Social Media Specialist for a client in Los Angeles, California. For consideration, please call Express LAX/Hawthorne at 310.414.3100 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Pay rate: $55-$80K
Job Description for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist:
The Marketing and Social Media Specialist will enhance the company’s presence through various digital media channels including, e-mail marketing, video production, search engine optimization, company websites & social media.
Additional Responsibilities for the Marketing and Social Media Specialist include:
- Monitor e-commerce sites for pricing consistency and accuracy
- Manage and monitor audience engagement on all social media channels
- Proactively manage and monitor social media presence
- Write and edit media and website content as needed
- Update and/or schedule web and print ads
- Write and edit articles and compile information about company brands as needed
- Oversee the creation of regular newsletter/blog content
- Develop new art assets as required (icons, web tiles/banners, etc.)
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness
Requirements for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist:
- Minimum 2-3 years of online sales experience
- Knowledge of sporting goods preferred
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEO experience, and online e-commerce software like Magento, Shopify, and Volusion preferred
- General knowledge of communications, public and media relations, and marketing practices/techniques
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal with all types of people (internally and externally)
- History of successful use of social media platforms proven such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Demonstrated artistic abilities and use of media creation/editing tools such as Adobe’s Creative Suite or similar software
- Ability to read current market, industry, and sales trends to fashion strategies to most take advantage of those trends and data indicators
For consideration, please apply online at expresspros.com/laxca or schedule an appointment by calling 310.414.3100.
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative Hiring Ordinance.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Marketing and Social Media Specialist ]