16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Delta Dental of Oklahoma
Join Delta Dental of Oklahoma, the oldest and largest dental benefits provider in the State of Oklahoma. Looking for someone that wants to make a difference.
This position will work 40 hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
The manager of DDOKF mobile and portable dental programs oversees all aspects of our Mobile Dental Program; manages our School-Based Sealant Program, which includes the development of a statewide network of sealant clinic partners as well as the Foundation’s direct services sealant team; and oversees our Oral Wellness Screening program. The manager directly supervises specific Foundation and contract personnel and coordinates closely with other Foundation staff members. The manager represents and promotes DDOKF mobile/portable programs to community partners, the general public, and other stakeholders. The manager will serve DDOKF mobile/portable programs to the full extent possible, based on the individual’s credentials and experience. The manager will also assist with other Foundation programs, as assigned.
MINIMAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years of (combined) experience managing a dental office, mobile/portable dental program, and/or other dental related program.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a dental assistant OR dental hygienist with applicable Oklahoma license (or ability to obtain).
- Oklahoma driver’s license and excellent driving record.
- Ability/willingness to travel statewide with occasional overnight stays.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- Experience serving diverse, at-risk, and/or under-resourced populations a plus
- Experience working with a mobile/portable dental program or equipment a plus
- Spanish bilingual a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting.
- Incumbent may be required to work extended periods of time at a video display terminal (VDT).
- Ability to lift 45 pounds.
- Frequent physical activity including walking, climbing stairs, standing, bending, reaching and lifting.
- Frequent in-state travel with occasional overnight stays.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Manager, Mobile and Portable Dental Programs (16 Northwest 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, USA) ]