125 Horizon Drive, Suwanee, GA, USA
Maintenance Associate 2 – 12 pm to 8 pm, Monday through Friday
Individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the repair, preventative maintenance, and improved performance of Distribution Center equipment, to include conveyor systems. Individual will monitor tasks and workflow to ensure that department priorities and goals are met in an efficient and timely manner. Tools and equipment required for all aspects of the job will be provided.
· Promote a safe work environment.
· Monitor operations equipment and communicate to leadership of any operational impact.
· Communicate with Leaders and associates of work to be performed and/or status of equipment.
. Perform necessary equipment adjustments, repairs, modifications, to include preventative maintenance. . Observe and/or test the adjustments, repairs, or modifications to ensure safe operation.
· Understand and demonstrate Essendant’s Values and Safety Accountabilities.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Ability to perform all required tasks in the functions within the scope of a Maintenance Technician.
· Perform required tasks in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
· Perform tasks within established quality expectations.
· Ability to be trained and certified on PIT equipment.
· Utilize appropriate technology to performance of the job functions.
· Maintain, organize, and support issued equipment and tools.
· Perform all tasks in a safe manner, following all safety rules and guidelines.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with housekeeping of the facility/work area.
· Assist in other Distribution Center functions, as required.
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must possess analytical/problem solving skills.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma or GED equivalent experience required.
· Military or trade experience is a plus.
· 1 to 3 years’ experience in basic electrical knowledge and general maintenance in commercial building applications required.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance Technician 2- 2nd Shift (125 Horizon Drive, Suwanee, GA, USA) ]