Silver Spring, MD, USA
Silver Spring, MD, US, 20903
Requisition ID: 43329
Posting Locations: Silver Spring
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
• Paid Training
• Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
• 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the Day-to-Day operations of the Maintenance Department and team. The Maintenance Supervisor manages the response to all emergency and urgent work in the current week; determines the available hours in future weeks to create the “scheduling bucket”; and completes the scheduled work in the current week. This position is also responsible for the technicians and the assignment of their scheduled tasks or work orders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports and participates in established best practices through the Management System initiatives to include ISO and KORE Standards.
- Supports Key Business Indicators as defined by local leadership and Maintenance System Requirements
- Provides continued technical and proactive system-based training that supports “Best in Class“ Customer Service, improved Asset Reliability, and reduced unscheduled Line downtime as a direct result of maintenance planning and scheduling deficiencies.
- Incorporates the Continuous Improvement Process and Root Cause Analysis methods toward improving asset reliability and sustaining a proactive Maintenance Environment.
- Manages and tracks both scheduled and emergency work through direct reports.
- Schedules and provides technical, safety, and system-related training, while providing strong leadership in the areas of technical competencies, scheduling and planning of maintenance, and Parts Room management.
- Works closely with the Risk Management Team on the CCCI Contractor Management Policy.
- Supports all Quality and Food Safety initiatives.
- Manages smaller in-house and capital projects from the scheduling of Contractor, Vendor, and Production related projects to the project’s financial impact on the plants’ various costs centers or Capital Budgeting Process.
- Supervises, leads, and motivates a team to deliver results by communicating company goals, safety practices, and deadlines
- Engage and develop teammates through effective performance management, coaching, and training
- Implement continuous improvement methods while maintaining customer focus
- Embody company purpose and values to inspire servant leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Possess a strong understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers, PLC Networking, Hydraulics, Electrical, and Beverage Equipment Operations and repair.
- Possess the ability to manage both in-house and capital projects from the scheduling of Contractor, Vendor, and Production related projects to the projects financial impact on the plants’ various costs centers or Capital Budgeting Process.
- Weekend work will be required to include some holidays as scheduled to support customer demand or Capital, Non-Capital projects.
- Equipment noise is elevated requiring the use of hearing protection.
- Some outside work may be required to support facility maintenance needs.
- 2 years of education beyond high school in college or technical school
- Knowledge acquired through 5 to up to 7 years of work experience
- Associate’s degree or up to 3 years of college or technical school
- 5+ years of work experience in a Food Processing, Beverage, Dairy, or Brewing Industry
- Direct experience working in a Proactive Maintenance System environment is preferred
- Possessing a 2-year degree in a technical field such as engineering or equivalent
- Trade Schooling is preferred.
- Direct work experience troubleshooting both electrical and mechanical systems and equipment
- 25% office environment, 75% industrial environment.
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance Supervisor ]