670 North Perkins Street, Appleton, WI, USA
Reynolds Consumer Products
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Maintenance/Electrician Lead to join our team located at our headquarters in Appleton, WI.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREER!
As a Maintenance/Electrician Lead, you will maintain the facilities, preserve assets, optimize equipment, and provide technical support through the effective use of resources. This individual will play a key role in assisting the Maintenance Manager with planning, scheduling, and coordinating maintenance activities in assigned area of responsibility, consult with production department supervisors and engineers on solutions to problems, promotes safety and good housekeeping; develops subordinates and provide training as needed.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Supervise 5 to 20 Maintenance employees performing preventative/corrective maintenance, emergent repairs, installations and modification of plant production and service equipment.
- Direct daily maintenance activities, assigns personnel to perform preventative/corrective maintenance and emergent repairs, and provides hand-on assistance in emergency and training situations.
- Provide daily reports and updates to Maintenance Manager on equipment repair status and personnel issues. Monitor and maintain attendance and training records, review and submit timecards
- Research parts and contractor services, obtain and evaluate quotes, make recommendations and submit purchase requisitions for required materials and services
Ultimately, you will be a vital part in our company and will continuously monitor and drive improvements for safety, quality, cost reduction, and efficiency.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong and visionary leader
- You are well organized and pay great attention detail
- You are a creative and dynamic problem-solver
- You are highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
We need you to have:
- Associates Degree or Technical Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related professional and progressive manufacturing experience
- High level of competency in both oral and written communications
Icing on the cake:
- Prior team management experience combined with a proven track record of developing, coaching and mentoring a diverse staff.
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company.
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Maintenance/Electrician Lead (670 North Perkins Street, Appleton, WI, USA) ]