177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
We are seeking for an individual to work in our main floor production supporting different areas of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carding and clutching
- Operates bagging machine
- Operates different blister machines
- Material Handling
- Performs other related duties including but not limited to general packaging, material labeling, loading items into containers, and inspection of product to identify any defect.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ideal candidate will be able to perform repetitive tasks and stand or sit during entire shift
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Main Floor Production ]