East Dundee, IL, USA
T&T Consulting and Engineering
T&T Consulting and Engineering is a world leader in Bakery Equipment and automation. We are seeking a Machinist Supervisor with experience to fill the roles of a growing, family-owned, reputable company located in East Dundee, IL. This position is a permanent role. The opportunity to work Saturday and Sunday receiving overtime benefits exists when properly trained. Starting wages begin at $20.00/hr.
This position requires experience and knowledge of Standard Lathe and Milling machine set up and operation. Candidate (Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, stand for extended period of times.) Additionally, candidate must be able to read blueprints, follow work instructions, and perform inspection of their parts produced. This is a working supervisory position. Must possess the ability to organize and manage technicians, fabricators, and welders. Must have good people and communication skills.
Employees must also be able to effectively communicate.
• Perform all tasks in a safe manner
• Ability to understand and follow all safety procedures (PPE, lifting, lockout-tagout)
• Properly and safely operate equipment
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
• Read and Interpret blue prints and specifications
• Properly and safely Load / Unload raw materials into Lathe and Milling Machine
• Visually inspects parts to assure conformance with standards and customer requirements
• Inspect tooling for wear and damage
• Identify and isolate non conforming product
• Record production daily
• Inspects parts to control plan with precision gages
• Keep work areas neat and clean
• Ability to observe preventative maintenance protocol
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Related work experience of a minimum of 5 years
3. Communicate and understand work instructions both verbally and written in English
4. Blueprint reading
5. Ability to use measuring equipment
6. Ability to lift 50 LBS. when required
7. Physical demands (Heavy lifting, balancing, kneeling, crouching)
8. Ability to work in an un-air conditioned facility
9. The ability to work in a high noise level environment
10. The ability to wear personal protective gear correctly
11. Ability to stand for 8 hours, walk and reach with hands and arms.
12. Ability to operate iPad/tablet technology
13. Basic computer/technical skills
14. Strong work ethic / Positive attitude / Self-motivated
15. Desire to lead teams and manage projects
Characteristics to consider:
•Strong attention to detail and consistency in work
•Ability to work independently
•Ability to perform math in decimals and in metric
•Fluency in reading and writing in English is required.
Travel: 25% out of state
Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: Incentives and bonuses paid for quality work based on job profitability.
Although all current employees have received the COVID-19 vaccination, as a small company, T&T Consulting and Engineering has no mandates in place regarding vaccinations.
Visit our website: www.tandtce.com to learn more about our company.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Machinist – working supervisor ]