Charlotte, NC, USA
SATO America, LLC
SATO America is seeking a detail-orientated, service-focused, 1st Shift Maintenance Mechanic.
What’s in it for You:
SATO provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits:
Paid Vacation/PTO + Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision
Company-paid life insurance
Company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
SUMMARY: Repairs and maintains machinery and equipment including but not limited to engines, motors, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and production equipment. Also provides general building maintenance support, as needed.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshoots production equipment to diagnose operating condition of equipment. Areas of responsibility include mechanical as well as electrical areas that are within an individual’s ability.
- Recommends and/or implements design improvements to mechanical and electrical systems.
- Disassembles and repairs equipment as needed to correct equipment malfunction.
- Reassembles and tests equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Performs scheduled preventive maintenance and other planned repair tasks; maintains and lubricates all types of equipment.
- Inspects condition of parts to detect imperfections; repair and/or replace parts as needed.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instrumentation.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Operates machine shop tooling that may include lathes, drill presses, grinders, end mills, and other manufacturing tooling.
- Manufactures/modifies replacement parts and components on machine shop tools.
- Completes work orders and other maintenance paperwork for documentation actions.
- Maintain a list of all parts for the facility and production equipment.
- Provides general building maintenance as needed.
- Perform maintenance duties while maintaining compliance with all safety procedures/guidelines
- May be required to receive training and provide assistance in OSHA related requirements such as hazardous spill containment, facility shutdown, equipment shutdown, etc
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school with five years industrial maintenance experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Capable of operating fork truck and scissor lifts. Work experience will vary based on the staffing needs of the Maintenance Department. Individual experience will be assessed based on these needs. Certified Electrician a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems should be evident either through formal training or work experience.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Machine Maintenance Mechanic (Charlotte, NC, USA) ]