Holliston, MA, United States
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for assisting in the packaging operations at our cultivation and processing center.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Cross-train on and work alongside the Processing team with the packaging of PharmaCann’s broad medical cannabis product line when required
- Receive, inspect and store all warehouse product
- Pull supplies from inventory and prepare them for delivery
- Fill orders for supplies and equipment as approved
- Maintain weekly inventory reconciliation in tracking system
- Maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
- Demonstrate the ability to count and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis
- Perform cycle counting responsibilities
- Receive and check inbound goods for accuracy and place in proper location
- Data Entry of inventory, inbound/outbound orders
- Verify manifests agree with label wording and amounts for packaged inventory
- Package product from shipping ticket generation
- Count and inspect finished goods on a weekly basis
- Pick product from pick tickets generated from the product availability sheet
- Verify amounts of product are correct
- Prepare, pack, label and shrink band product for shipment
- Check manifests inventory against label wording and amounts
- Maximize effectiveness of space
- Check product in vault and coordinate with courier team for delivery
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum
Age: State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
Experience: The ideal candidate will have at least one to three years of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus of ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
Competencies /Additional Requirements include:
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e preparing products for packaging, packaging products and regular inventory)
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Work in a small concrete room with multiple people at times.
- Standing, walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [MA – Warehousing Technician ]