Remote (Baltimore, MD, USA)
Create AlertShare this JobApply now »
Logistics Operator III
Baltimore, MD, US, 21205
Requisition ID: 21842
Posting Locations: Baltimore
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
The Logistics Operator III is responsible for various assignments, duties, and tasks within the Warehouse which may or may not require the use of a PIT Forklift to complete. These responsibilities may include pallet building, Inbound Unloading, Outbound Loading, Replenishment of the Pick Floor or Vertique Mezzanine Areas, and, or the fulfillment of Customer Orders. This will be accomplished by traveling through the warehouse pick area and retrieving and stacking specific products and quantities as specified on the Pick Ticket assigned while maintaining any determined expectations of safety, accuracy, and, or efficiency. This position will also perform other tasks assigned by Warehouse Management including, but not limited to, pallet stacking, handling damage restack and, or rework, stacking product, and picking up pallets – utilizing a Pallet Jack when applicable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retrieves and places quantities of Cases of Product onto a pre-determined pallet(s) as instructed by the assigned Pick Ticket in a manner that is safe and builds a stable pallet of the product (Pallet Building), meeting or exceeding Warehouse Expectations in Safety, Accuracy
- Unloads Inbound Product, Raw Materials, and, or Deposit Items and transports from the Docks to their designated Storage Areas within the Warehouse in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner
- Loads outbound Product and, or Deposit items by transporting them from their assigned Storage Area within the Warehouse to the Loading Docks and placing them on the appropriate Trailers in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner
- Replenishes Product to the Warehouse Pick and, or Vertique Mezzanine Areas by transporting such from their assigned Storage Areas within the Warehouse to their specific assigned Location (Bin) within the Pick and, or Vertique Mezzanine Area in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of work area and warehouse, performs other tasks including pallet building as determined and requested by management
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and repetitively lifting 30 lbs
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable warehouse processes
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those different work areas
- Ability to read and interpret instructions from computer screen
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our packages
- Ability to work in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in summer, cold in winter) environment. Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively seeks out value-add opportunities
- Flexibility (Schedules, Hours change with the demands of the business).
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) Certification: Pallet Jack, Single Forklift, Double Forklift, Scrubber
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Logistics Operator III ]