177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Manage a team of 5-6 employees
- Support supervisor and manager by managing and distributing work to all different areas of the department.
- Assists supervisor and manager to review, prioritize, and organize all orders to be picked and/or shipping during shift.
- Assists with inventory activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all operating systems pertaining to the work area.
- Supports lean manufacturing by maintaining a clean and organized department, per 5S audits and requirements.
- Maintains departmental visual boards to plan, organize and schedule work to meet assigned departmental schedules and productivity goals.
- Interfaces with others in the organization to ensure customer due dates are met.
- Support supervisor and manager to enforce all company’s policies throughout the department.
- Supports supervisor and manager to analyze and resolve work problems. Assists workers in resolving work problems.
- Report any incidents to supervisor o manager and submit incident reports to Human Resources in a timely manner.
- Addresses employee inquiries to Human Resources as needed.
- Support supervisor and manager in conducting safety trainings according to company’s policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Basic computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, etc.
- Bilingual in Spanish skills a plus.
- Experience is manufacturing is a plus.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Logistics Lead ]