Fort Myers, FL, USA
Location: Indianapolis, IN Department: Sales Department
Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
Scotlynn USA Division is seeking to fill one full-time position for a Logistics Account Manager located at our office in Fort Myers, FL. The Logistics Account Manager position is for aspiring sales professionals with a strong drive to succeed. Logistics Account Managers will be provided with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform successfully and grow professionally. With guided training and mentoring, you will learn all facets of the transportation and logistics industry and develop a strong set of skills to surpass competition. With newly gained knowledge and confidence, you will implement Scotlynn’s business methodologies in pursuing clients and successfully managing the transit of customer goods. The succession of personal account responsibilities and building clientele will allow for the opportunity of growth within the company.
- Build a portfolio of clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects
- Act as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Develop long-term relationships with clients by providing them with excellent customer service
- Negotiate rates with clients and carriers
- Freight management; ensuring that customer goods are picked up and delivered on time, to the client’s satisfaction
- Locate carriers for negotiated loads
- Communicate daily with customers, carriers, and team members
- Proactively identify and solve problems
1. Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management, Supply Chain and Logistics, Marketing or other related field of Business is strongly preferred
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills
3. Must embody a strong work ethic and desire to learn new sales techniques and strategies in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
Scotlynn offers a competitive comp and benefits package that includes salaried training, commissioned sales. Starting base is ~$35k with 30% commission and uncapped earning potential. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, Telemedicine, Group Life insurance as well as 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution for Medical and Match on 401(k).
Please submit an up-to-date Résumé to our Job Board or at email@example.com and reference the job position title and location in the subject line. Only applications submitted meeting these requirements will be reviewed.
At Scotlynn USA Division, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and we value diversity and an inclusive culture.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Logistics Account Manager – Fort Myers, FL ]