Lannon (Greater Milwaukee Area) and Eau Claire, WI USA Branch Locations
Ready to lead in the construction industry while also actually having a work-life balance? This is what you will find within CTW Corporation. You will partner with top water industry professionals to unite talents and make a difference in the communities and municipalities we serve. We work throughout the year and are blessed to work in a recession proof industry! By becoming a member of our team, you will work in a collaborative environment, providing the opportunity to create, innovate, spearhead, and bring results to excel and succeed. Every member of our team plays a vital role in the success of our company and to our customers.
As a Lead Installer you will be responsible for leading in the maintenance and installation of vertical turbine, submersible, and booster pumps associated with delivering clean water to our local communities. As a successful candidate, you bring a mechanical aptitude with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the construction or water industry coupled with a proficient knowledge of pumps, motors, wells, and piping.
CTW is committed to employee growth and learning and will provide continued training opportunities and technical development to strengthen personal abilities as an individual and as a team member.
· Service and troubleshoot water well pumps, motors, and equipment.
· Job preparation, assembling parts, supplies and materials.
· Maintain accurate records including job reports, installation records, safety, and vehicle inspections.
· Conduct chemical treatment of wells for rehabilitation.
· Water testing and pump troubleshooting.
· Program pump control panels & VFD’s.
· Driving and operating a service/pump rig.
· Act as safety professional on jobsite and ensure that all employees are complying with CTW policies/procedures.
Expectations & Qualifications
· Class A CDL License or obtain within the first 6 months of employment.
· Possess strong leadership, organizational, critical thinking, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
· Demonstrate ability to work in a safe and efficient manner.
· Ability to work year-round in all types of weather conditions.
· Ability and willingness to travel daily as required. Limited overnight travel will be required.
· A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
· Clean driving record.
· Drug free.
· Occasional availability to work weekends and/or respond to emergencies (typically less than 5 days per year).
· $25 to $34 per hour based on experience.
· Average work week is 40 to 50 hours, includes overtime pay.
· Home nightly (typically less than 10 nights a year out of town)
· Annual clothing allowance.
· 401K with substantial employer match.
· We offer health, dental, vision and life insurance.
· Performance bonuses.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Lead Pump Installer (Lannon (Greater Milwaukee Area) and Eau Claire, WI USA Branch Locations) ]