Remote (Clayton, NC, USA)
Clayton, NC, US, 27520
Requisition ID: 17759
Posting Locations: Clayton
Click here to view a Day in the Life of our Teammates!
The Laborer Operations role is responsible for washing, cleaning equipment, and other warehouse duties in the regional operation center. This position is responsible for understanding and following the safety culture and strives for 100% compliance concerning safety observations while adhering to all CCCI policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Washes and cleans equipment as needed or directed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Uses appropriate material handling equipment to move product and materials from,to designated locations to support activities in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assists the daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse, yard and other areas of the facility to maintain a safe, clean and neat work areas.
- Performs miscellaneous activities as directed to support the efficient operation of a warehouse in a dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Must be interested and able to work a part-time schedule.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and maintain a high degree of integrity.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent safety record.
Noisy and non-temperature-controlled environment (Hot in summer/Cold in winter)
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Laborer Operations – 1st Shift ]