Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Jdog Junk Removal and Hauling Scottsdale
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is the nationally recognized junk removal service known for our Military-inspired work ethic.
We do things the Military way—with Respect, Integrity, and Trust—
We uphold these values through all communications and jobs. We pride ourselves in employing Veterans & helping them find stability in civilian life after serving our country.
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Scottsdale is currently seeking an Enthusiastic, Self-motivated, Reliable, and Trustworthy full-time Team Leader. The ideal candidate lives by the values of Respect, Integrity, and Trust. Exciting opportunity to join the ground-floor of this new franchise location and help build the team around you to support your success.
- $36,000-$65,000 annual salary DOE
- Weekly performance bonuses based off sales and items picked up
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Tremendous earning potential including daily tips
- Opportunity to keep items that you pick up
- New vehicles, equipment and tools to aid you in successful job completion
- Prior junk hauling, removal or moving experience helpful and will determine starting salary
- Live the values~ Respect, Integrity and Trust
- Work by the Military phrase, “slow is smooth and smooth is fast.” Take your time and do everything the right way.
- Display Strong Customer Service/ People Skills
- Enjoy hard work, heavy lifting 50-75 lbs. required
- Possess a valid driver’s license with clean record
- Comfortable leading crew, delegating and managing other laborers
- Ability to learn/use iPad and iPhone business specific applications to schedule, track and complete jobs
- Effective, direct communications with owner/operator
- Agree to and pass a federal background check eligible to work in the USA
This job includes:
- Manage, deploy and direct crew on jobsite to safely & efficiently complete junk removal tasks
- Logistics management including reviewing and preparing daily and weekly job schedules and dispatching crews accordingly across 4 territories in Scottsdale, Cave Creek & Deer Valley
- Estimating & sales to include transparent, on-time & fair pricing to clients for services
- Safely operate truck & equipment to efficiently remove & transport junk
- Heavy lifting and removal of junk from commercial and residential sites
- Delivery of marketing materials to targeted focus areas
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Junk Removal and Hauling Team Lead ]