291 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT, USA
ASIC NORTH, INC.
Are you looking for your next career opportunity to be with an innovative team that values your contributions? Tired of being a cog in the machine? Consider joining ASIC North. We work with leading high tech companies across many diverse industries creating next generation products. Work is both fun and rewarding. Consistently ranked as a Best Place to Work, ASIC North prides itself in providing employees with a strong salary and benefits package.
We are seeking a Junior Analog Layout Designer to help accelerate the pace of innovation with our customers. We have opportunities that the right individuals will be able to work on the world’s leading 5nm FinFet technologies. Can you see yourself collaborating with a dynamic team in a highly valued work environment where your skills directly contribute to the success of the company? Explore what ASIC North has to offer!
The successful candidate will be able to accomplish the following:
- Work with circuit design team to plan/schedule work and negotiate any necessary layout trade-offs as needed to build complex analog layout in deep SubMicron CMOS technologies
- Run a complete set of design verification tools to guarantee quality at all levels of a full chip design
- Interpret LVS, DRC and ERC reports to find the fastest way to complete layout
- Utilize advanced CAD tools and mask design knowledge to deliver correct and robust layout that meet stringent matching performance, area and power requirements
- 1-2 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal layout design of SubMicron CMOS circuits (14nm and below) with an Associates or Bachelor level degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Technology
- Undergraduate level classes in semiconductor processes, circuit design or mask design desirable
- Be a team player, demonstrate an ongoing eagerness to learn and provide a high quality work product
- Possess a strong interest in a career working with the world’s leading companies in the Semiconductor industry
- Possess an understanding of IR voltage drop, RC delay, capacitance and inductance
- Experience with analog layout practices
- Proficiency in interpretation of Calibre, DRC, ERC, LVS, etc. reports preferred
- Knowledge of CADENCE layout tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams required
- Scripting experience in PERL or SKILL CODE is considered a plus, but not required
- Two educational or professional reference letters should be provided to email@example.com
- A copy of most current academic transcripts should also be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This job position will or is likely to involve compliance with ITAR Regulations so all employees working in this capacity must be eligible under ITAR citizenship requirements, and accordingly applicants must be U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents
asicNorth is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Junior Analog Layout Designer ]