177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
Maintains premises, rest, and working areas of offices and manufacturing facility in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweeps, mops or scrubs floors.
- Dusts equipment, furniture, and/or fixtures.
- Polishes metal fixtures and/or trimmings.
- Removes refuse.
- Provides janitorial supplies and minor maintenance services.
- Cleans lavatories, and/or restrooms.
- Communicates need for major repairs or additions to lighting to maintenance supervisor.
- Responds in a timely fashion to janitorial requests.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Makes recommendations to upgrade janitorial operations and/or implement savings opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Janitor ]