177 Georgia Avenue, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
This position is primarily responsible for support and maintenance of Ira Green IT Infrastructure including endpoints, servers, network and mobile.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to employees for a range of routine and some non-routine hardware and software related issues. Assist with setup, repair and cabling activities relating to computer and network hardware and software. Work includes lifting, handling or maintaining equipment.
- Office 365AD Account setup and account maintenance.
- Mobile device setup and support
- Making recommendations or decisions to meet overall departmental or organizational needs. Assist in hardware and software evaluation and recommend upgrades or improvements to IT infrastructure.
- Complies with company’s IT Policies & Procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Key SkillsExperience:
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users
- Experience supporting Windows Desktops and Servers, IOS
- Knowledge of TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory and Office 365
- Network Firewall experience
- Intel based desktop, laptop printers and mobile devices
- Experience with industrial equipment experience a plus
- Must be able to independently resolve a wide variety of technical issues using current job knowledge and using research and external resources.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [IT Support Technician ]