Twinsburg, OH, USA
Requisition ID: 11206
Posting Locations: Twinsburg
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for all Warehouse Inventory Control Processes and maintaining accurate records in accordance with Company Policies, including performing the Physical Count Process and Inventory Reconciliation; investigating and correcting all discovered discrepancies; ensuring all Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Requirements are achieved; and communicating important information regarding the condition, trends, or processes impacting the ability to maintain adequate control of the inventory of all Warehouse Goods including Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and Deposit Items with Warehouse Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs required count of all Warehouse Goods to ensure optimal inventory levels
- Researches and resolves all discovered inventory discrepancies and notifies warehouse management when a resolution is not available
- Runs and reviews all Daily Reports covered in the Daily Cover Sheet and files them appropriately
- Identifies trends and processes impacting Inventory Control and communicates to warehouse management while making recommendations for process improvements
- Communicates important information regarding the condition, trends, or processes impacting the ability to maintain adequate control of the inventory of all Warehouse Goods including Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and Deposit Items with Warehouse Management, Warehouse Operations, Product Supply Planners, and Production Facilities
- Performs other tasks as determined and assigned by Warehouse Management including Pallet Building when required
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of all Warehouse Processes and Systems (SAP). Analytical Skills and ability to count
- Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Office Applications and SharePoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere while walking and repetitively lifting 30 lbs. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment. Ability to coordinate and organize efficient and dependable warehouse processes
- Ability to adapt to needs of role in different work areas throughout the workday and meet minimum expectations of those different work areas. Ability to read and interpret instructions from a computer screen
- Attention to detail and ability to differentiate our packages. Ability to work in a noisy and non-climate controlled (Hot in summer, cold in winter) environment
- Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively seeks out value-add opportunities
- Flexibility (Schedules, hours change with the demands of the business)
- High school diploma or GED
- PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) Certification: Pallet Jack, Forklift.
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to up to 3 years of work experience
Work environment will vary, including hot/cold temperatures and noisy conditions
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Inventory Clerk ]