Westminster, CO, USA
The role of Inside Sales Representative would require you to build relationships with buyers in facilities around the nation and to assist them with inventory management of injectable medications and surgical supplies used in the operating room. This is an entry level sales position with opportunity for long term growth.
This is a fast-paced environment that may require quick adaptation to new responsibilities and multi-tasking.
· 75+ Calls per Day
· Cold Calling to New Prospects
· Warm Calling to Past/Existing Customers
· New Account Generation
· Meeting and Exceeding Gross Profit and other Outlined Goals
· Basic Database Management
Applicant Education and Competencies:
· Minimum of High School Diploma preferred
· Great communication skills
· Motivated and self-driven
· Ability to develop positive relationships with co-workers and customers alike
· Desire to work in an environment that rewards top performers
· Full time: 36-40 hours – M-F 8:00am-4:30pm
· Starting Wage: $16.03/hour = $30k/year plus additional 10% on generated GP – On average, first year Sales Representatives earn $45,000- $75,000; second year Representatives typically earn $50,000- $80,000; established Representatives can earn over $100,000.
· Monthly bonus program for top performers across several analytics.
· Benefits include medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance plans, flexibles spending accounts, and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Discount Program
· Employee Referral Program
ProPharma Distribution, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Inside Sales Representative (Westminster, CO, USA) ]