14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111 Fort Worth, Texas, USA
* No-Cost Individual Health Care * Paid Time Off * On-the-Job Training * Competitive Pay with Bonus Opportunity * Friendly, Positive Work Culture *
AgBiTech specializes in developing, manufacturing, and commercializing environmentally safe biological insecticides.
As an Insectary Production Assistant you would be working along side a team on a custom-designed production line to maintain our large colonies of moths and caterpillars.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Posses strong attention to detail
- Follow detailed instructions and standard operating procedures
- Have a willingness to work in a team environment and independently
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to get along well with others
- Ability to contribute to process improvement
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- May be required to frequently lift up to 60 lbs.
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Monday to Friday
- Hours are 5:30am to 2:00pm
Starting pay is $16.00 per hour with possiblity for a $1.00 per hour pay increase after 90 days. Bonus opportunity based on team acheiving specified metrics every 4 weeks.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Insectary Production Assistant – Monday to Friday (14401 Sovereign Rd., Suite 111 Fort Worth, Texas, USA) ]