3010 High Ridge Boulevard, High Ridge, MO, USA
H-J Family of Companies
Summary: Responsible for facilities maintenance, preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical manufacturing equipment.
- Repair and maintain mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical manufacturing equipment and PLC controlled machines and equipment, with some facilities maintenance.
- Familiar with 230v-480v 3-phase, and able to trouble shoot machine motor control panels.
- Keep equipment running and maintained, continuously improve existing equipment, assist in design and fabrication of new equipment.
- Troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, work from blueprints, repairs to machinery and general labor wherever needed
- Must have a strong attention to detail and an ability to work independently and with a team. Good communication skills and an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively is a must.
- Frequent use of forklifts to move machines and equipment.
- Frequent use of scissor lift to access equipment and conduct maintenance in high places.
- Work around hydraulic presses on a production floor in a manufacturing environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Production experience a plus
- Some computer skills needed
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively
- Thorough knowledge and ability to read and interpret instructions, blueprints, schematics, manufacturer’s instructions, and service manuals.
- Must possess technical skills relating to welding, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and utility systems.
- Able to work overtime as required.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Industrial Maintenance Technician (3010 High Ridge Boulevard, High Ridge, MO, USA) ]