517 Mineral Spring Avenue, Pawtucket, RI, USA
International Packaging Corporation
International Packaging Corporation (Interpak) is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as licensed Electrician. This position will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and troubleshooting production equipment in an industrial manufacturing setting. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
- Analyzing and solving problems effectively, read schematics, and use an array of tolls and diagnostic devices to service and install electricals parts.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining production equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting VFDs, soft starts, motor starters, and safety circuits
- Understanding of electrical, mechanical, pneumatics systems
- Experience with relay-based control systems troubleshooting and repairs
- Plan layout, install, and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, and control equipment such as switches, relays, and circuit breaker panels, using hand tools and power tools, according to specifications.
- Applies knowledge of OSHA procedures, particularly Lock-Out Tag-Out and electrical testing
- Performs routine electrical maintenance on equipment and determines what maintenance plan is required to resolve issue
- PLC knowledge a plus
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Must be at least 18+ years old
- Manufacturing software knowledge a plus
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a licensed electrician preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must hold a valid RI electrician license
This position offers a competitive base salary and an excellent benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life and 401(k) with company match.
International Packaging Corporation (Interpak) provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other factor protected by federal, state, and/or local laws.
Interested candidates should submit resume to:
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Industrial Licensed Electrician (517 Mineral Spring Avenue, Pawtucket, RI, USA) ]