Roselle, IL 60172, USA
Come join us for an in-personal hiring event! FREE Lunch (BBQ) will be provided!
Date: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023
Location: 159 N. Garden Ave. Roselle. IL 60172
Time: 1pm CST
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Are you passionate about Pubic Health, and Sustainability? This opportunity may be perfect for you!
Positions include –
- Bike Crew (Catchbasin) Technicians
- Field Inspection (Larvae finding) Technicians
- Residential Mosquito Control Technicians
- Night Drivers and ATV Technicians
- Other: Internships, Operations Support
- $16-$19/hour + Gift card for passing the Illinois General Standards Pesticide Exam (Training Provided) on the first attempt.
- We cover all testing and applicator licensing fees.
- Work Schedule is usually Monday-Friday
- End of Season bonus
- Employee Referral Program can earn you up to $200 in Bonus
- FREE Employee Assistance Program, available 24/7
- A PAID volunteer day (Day of Caring)
- Employee of the month recognition, and so much more!!
We offer steady, full-time work with occasional overtime through the summer season, and the opportunity to grow professionally as part of a team, in an autonomous OUTDOOR work environment.
Clarke develops and delivers the most environmentally responsible solutions for managing the public health impacts of disease carrying and nuisance insects.
By extending our innovations and technical expertise in public health mosquito management to all our customers, we are helping make communities around the world more livable, safe, and comfortable.
Dress Code: Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Clarke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [In- Person Hiring Event – Mosquito Control – May 2nd /1pm-4pm CST (Roselle, IL 60172, USA) ]