177 Georgia Ave, Providence, RI, USA
Ira Green, Inc
- Reads work order for product specifications and determines sequence of operations.
- Sets up machines to start a production cycle.
- Controls and adjusts machine settings.
- Positions and secures work piece in holding device, machine table, chuck, centers, or fixtures, using clamps and wrenches.
- Observes operation of machine and verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Inspects parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Tests operation of machines periodically.
- Fixes issues that might occur during the shift.
- Checks output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keeps records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Ira Green, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [Hydraulic-Trim Set-Up ]