405 Industry Boulevard, Rocky Mount, VA, USA
Wisler Plumbing & Air
Are you looking for a great career where you can earn a decent income? Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Roanoke, Franklin County and Smith Mountain Lake area? Then you could be a candidate for Wisler Plumbing.
Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing and HVAC service company that provides superior service. We are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere and values of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual is looking for vocation you can take pride in, wants to work with a team of like-minded quality- and customer-focused technicians, and see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. One opportunity for an HVAC Installer serving primarily in the residential market is now available in Rocky Mount, VA. We serve the greater Roanoke, Franklin County and Smith Mountain Lake areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Wisler Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Wisler Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive including 90% paid employee health insurance, 3% Matching IRA Contribution, paid time off after one year, six paid holidays and a continuing education reimbursement plan. We provide training and development to ensure your success.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
- A high school diploma or GED
- Experience with HVAC installation preferred but willing to train the right individual.
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Preemployment and random drug testing
1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
2. Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection apply knowledge and skills to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the customer and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction accept supervision, learn, and consistently following rules and procedures designed for success of the Tech and the company.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment
- Able to work in heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
CLICK ON JOB TITLE TO APPLY JOB NOW @ HIRE A VETERAN JOB BOARD → [HVAC Installers and Technicians ]